With the release of the v22.30 update, Fortnite has launched a new set of Horde Rush Quests that reward players with a Pickle Rick Back Bling.
The new Horde Rush Quests will remain available for players to complete until November 15, which is when downtime for v22.40 begins. Completing eight of the Quests will unlock the Pickle Rick Back Bling, with each completed Quest awarding additional XP. The challenges take place in the new 'Horde Rush - Zero Build' mode. The classic version of the LTM with building enabled has not returned.
Horde Rush Quests
- Collect score multipliers (20)
- Deal memee damage to Cube Monster spawners (6,000)
- Earn combined team points (2,000,000)
- Earn a Team Score of at least 350,000 in a single match (350,000)
- Earn a x50 KO Streak (1)
- Eliminate Cube Monsters (500)
- Eliminate ranged Cube Monsters with Sideways weapons (100)
- Get headshots on Cube Monsters in a single match (70)
- Open chests in Horde Rush (45)
According to Epic, the Pickle Rick Back Bling may become available to purchase in the Item Shop at a later date, so unlocking it now would mean you get it both free and early.
In other news, the new Polo Ralph Lauren x Fortnite Set has been revealed. Click here to read more.