Epic has released the patch notes for Content Update v5.40 featuring the new Suppressed Assault Rifle, a vaulted Drum Gun and more. Here's everything you need to know about today's update:
Suppressed Assault Rifle (Battle Royale)
Take down your enemies quickly and quietly with this new Assault Rifle that rewards precision over rapid-fire.
Limited Time Mode: The Getaway
- Players in the Getaway LTM can no longer land on the van without building.
- Reduced the Victory music at the end of a match.
- Jewel will no longer appear in inventory hotbar after being put in the Down-But-Not-Out state.
- Player models will no longer get stuck under the van after winning a match.
- Player models and items will no longer fall to the ground after winning a match.
Weapons + Items
- Suppressed Assault Rifle Added.Sneaky weapon that rewards trigger discipline with precision.Can be found in Vending Machines, floor loot, Treasure Chests, and Supply Drops.Available in Epic and Legendary Variants.32/33 damage per shot.
- Vaulted Drum Gun
Art + Animation
- Enforcer Outfit no longer appears distorted to other clients from certain distances.
- Sub-Region Matchmaking added for Southeast Asia.More details here.
- Disabled Video Capture for the Nintendo Switch.This was done for performance and stability reasons.
SOURCE: Epic Games