Fortnite has revealed the Crew Pack cosmetics for October 2023, introducing the new Shimmerdusk Outfit.
October's Crew Pack includes:
- Shimmerdusk Outfit
- Huntress' Duskblade Pickaxe
- Gothic Gearpack Back Bling
- Fae Infiltrator Loading Screen
- Chapter 4, Season 4 Battle Pass (or 950 V-Bucks)
- 1,000 V-Bucks
- Rocket League: Rocket Pass Premium
- Winter's Trickster set (Crew Legacy)
New to the subscription for October, Shimmerdusk and all future Crew Pack Outfits will have Legacy Styles that can be unlocked by remaining a member for additional months following the set's initial release:
- 1 month of subscribing since receiving the Crew Pack - A Legacy Style specific to the Crew Pack
- 2 months of subscribing since receiving the Crew Pack - Auric Legacy Style
- 3 months of subscribing since receiving the Crew Pack - Phase Legacy Style
- 4 months of subscribing since receiving the Crew Pack - Rimebound Legacy Style
- 5 months of subscribing since receiving the Crew Pack - Cosmic Legacy Style
October's Crew Pack also includes Legacy Styles for the Back Bling too, but this may not always be the case for future versions.
If you don't own the Chapter 4 Season 4 Battle Pass, you'll automatically get access to it if you subscribe to the Fortnite Crew whilst the Season is still running. If you own it already, a one-time 950 V-Bucks return will be applied to your account.
September's Crew Pack, featuring Astrea, will remain available to new subscribers until the October cosmetics are released on the 1st of the month.
What do you think of October's Crew Pack? React below!
In other news, the FNCS Outfit for Chapter 4 Season 4 has been revealed. Click here to read more.