Every saga has a beginning.
Fortnite Battle Royale is taking a step back in the Star Wars timeline. In Fortnite’s Find the Force — running 'til May 23, 2023, at 9 AM ET — choose among Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker as your Jedi trainer, or Darth Maul as your Sith trainer. Use the Force abilities they teach you to show your opponents the power of the Force.
Complete Find the Force Quests to unlock cosmetic and level up rewards in the free reward track for Find the Force, including the Clone Trooper Outfit. Want even more rewards for your Jedi acts and Sith deeds? Purchase the Premium Reward Track upgrade for an extra layer of rewards, including the Darth Maul Outfit. (Receive the Coruscant Guard Outfit upon purchase of the Premium Reward Track upgrade.)
Thought The Chosen One was left out? Or Naboo's most courageous senator? The Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala Outfits are available now in the Item Shop, along with the 501st Trooper and 212th Battalion Trooper Outfits! Find more Find the Force info below.
May The Force By With You
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Darth Maul await you on the Island in hologram form during Find the Force. If you accept their offer to train you, you’ll jump into a rift… then return wielding a lightsaber and new Force abilities. These Force abilities can be used while wielding your lightsaber, which’ll remain in your inventory until you drop it, get eliminated, or the match ends.
Use The Force to Sprint Faster and Double Jump
Force training will give you the ability to sprint faster and double jump while your lightsaber is equipped, regardless of which trainer you chose.
Use The Force to Push
Accept Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi training and learn to use the Force to push objects and players away.
Use The Force to Pull
If you accept Anakin Skywalker’s Jedi training, you’ll learn to use the Force to pull objects and players towards you.
Use The Force to Throw
Seeking Sith training instead? Upon accepting Darth Maul’s training, you’ll learn to use the Force to lift objects from the environment and hurl them at players.
Additionally, the lightsaber you get from Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, or Darth Maul can be used as a melee weapon! From Obi-Wan Kenobi you’ll receive a green Jedi Padawan Lightsaber, and from Anakin Skywalker you’ll receive a blue one. From Darth Maul you’ll receive a red Sith Apprentice Lightsaber.
There are no weapons on the Island more fitting for the Clone Trooper Outfit than the DC-15 Blaster. Obtainable from Republic Chests, this Assault Rifle has high accuracy and excels at medium-to-long range combat.
Find The Force Quests
Complete Find the Force Quests to earn Galactic Reputation. You can complete them by doing things to enhance your Jedi or Sith skills, like getting trained by Jedi or Sith trainers, dealing damage with lightsabers, and searching Republic Chests. Completing Find the Force Quests will increase your Galactic Reputation, and the more Galactic Reputation you get, the more rewards you’ll unlock!
Navigate to the Galactic Reputation tab in the Lobby to keep track of your Galactic Reputation and remaining rewards.
When clicking this tab, you’ll notice the free reward track and the Premium Reward Track upgrade which is unlockable for a fee. The free reward track contains 11 unlockable rewards, including the Clone Trooper Outfit as the final reward.
If you purchase the Premium Reward Track upgrade, you’ll unlock extra rewards as you unlock rewards in the free reward track (without having to complete additional Quests). The Premium Reward Track upgrade can be purchased for 1,000 V-Bucks and contains 11 unlockable rewards, including the Darth Maul Outfit as the final reward.
This track upgrade also contains the unlockable Wolf Pack Trooper Outfit and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper Outfit. Upon purchasing the Premium Reward Track upgrade, you’ll automatically receive the Coruscant Guard Outfit.
The 'Find the Force' Quest Trilogy
Just as Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith are a trilogy, so are the Find the Force Quests. The Find the Force Quests are separated into three main sets with certain Quests associated with each one. If you complete twelve Quests in a set, you’ll earn a Sith Holocron. Earn three Sith Holocrons to unlock the Sith Infiltrator Glider!
Each set of Find the Force Quests will go live sequentially and be available until May 23 at 9 AM ET:
- “The Force Within” Quests are live starting now.
- “Begun the Clone Wars Have” Quests go live May 7 at 9 AM ET.
- “Fall of the Republic” Quests go live May 12 at 9 AM ET.
There’s an epilogue to this Quest trilogy! Still need to earn Galactic Reputation for unlocking Find the Force rewards? “The First Galactic Empire” Quests — which go live May 17 at 9 AM ET — will help!
Please note that the Find the Force free reward track items, Premium Reward Track upgrade items, and Sith Infiltrator Glider are not exclusive to Find the Force, and they may become purchasable in the Item Shop at a later date.
Reality Augment Updates
v24.30 introduces four new Reality Augments:
SMG Sign Off
Along with these new Reality Augments, four make their return: First Assault, Bush Warrior, Forecast, and Mythic Munition!
Auto Confirm Edits
In v24.30, an Auto Confirm Edits setting has been added to Fortnite's "Game" settings and replaced “Confirm Edit on Release.” With this new setting toggled to “Both,” you'll be able to confirm edits and reset edits automatically as opposed to manually confirming edit selections.
New Weapon settings for touch enable mobile players to do more with fewer fingers or button presses:
- Combined ADS + Fire: The main Fire + Look button will also aim down sights. Firing begins once the transition into ADS is complete. Other fire buttons will still work as normal.
- Release to Fire: When using scoped semi-automatic or single shot weapons, the main Fire + Look button will fire when released instead of when pressed. This means players can aim down their scope, line up their shot, and fire their weapon all with one button press. Other fire buttons will still work as normal.
- Continuous Fire: Semi-automatic weapons will fire repeatedly while any fire button is held.
- Force abilities, Jedi Padawan and Sith Apprentice Lightsabers, and DC-15 Blasters are currently not included in Arena or tournaments. We’re investigating possibly including these abilities and items in Arena and tournaments after FNCS Major 2 concludes.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where large rocks on the Island were not providing as many materials as intended when harvested.
- Fixed an issue where using ODM Gear would sometimes cause a player to fly even if no longer using the item.
- Back Blings no longer appear detached on the Highwire Outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the Starter Island timer did not go down properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long load time to occur when entering a match with the DirectX 12 rendering mode enabled.
- Trunks and tree branches no longer appear to move erratically when playing Fortnite on mobile or PC Performance Mode.
- The "majorest" bug fix: the Infinite Dab Emote wasn't looping for 15 hours when performed in the Lobby. This is fixed and it now loops for 16 hours.
In other news, 20 new Outfits have been leaked in the v24.30 update. Click here to read more.
Follow us on Twitter (@FortniteBR) and Instagram (@FortniteBR) to keep up with the latest Fortnite news, leaks and more.