Fortnite Season X: Boogie Down Mission
Weekly Missions are a new feature in Season X that replaces Weekly Challenges, and they can only be completed by Battle Pass owners.
Players can "...unlock rewards by completing a series of thematic objectives that will send [players] on adventures across the island." Each week, a new Weekly Mission will open up and will possess a Standard and a Prestige version of the objectives in that week's Mission - the Standard Missions will house basic objectives while the Prestige Missions will add some complexity to the basic objectives found in the Standard Missions. Prestige Missions can only be completed after players finish the Standard Missions.
Here are the objectives to be completed for the Boogie Down Mission.
- Hit an opponent with a Boogie Bomb (2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and an SMG
- Travel 100m while dancing
- Visit an oversized piano
- Destroy No Dancing signs (3)
- Dance in a B.R.U.T.E. in different matches (3)
- Complete any 1 objective: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 2 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 3 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 4 objectives: 5,000 XP
- Complete any 5 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 6 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete all 7 objectives: SC3PT3R Harvesting Tool (Rare)
*Battle Star rewards are converted into XP for players who have already completed the Season X Battle Pass. Rewards granting 5 Battle Stars are converted into 500 XP while rewards granting 10 Battle Stars are converted into 1,000 XP.
- Damage an opponent affected by a Boogie Bomb (2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants in a single match
- Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle, Pistol, and an Explosive Weapon
- Dance with others to raise the disco ball in an icy airplane hangar
- Play the sheet music at an oversized piano
- Dance after opening a supply drop in different matches (3)
- Dance behind the DJ booth at a dance club with the Y0ND3R outfit
- Complete any 1 objective: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 2 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 3 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 4 objectives: DJ Yonder Emoji (Uncommon)
- Complete any 5 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 6 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete all 7 objectives: Formal White Color for Y0ND3R Outfit
If you happen to be struggling with the Blockbuster Mission, squatingdog has created another one of his lifesaving cheat sheets to help you out.