Fortnite Season X: Catastrophic Mission (Limited Time)
Limited Time Missions are a new feature in Season X that have replaced Daily Challenges, and they can be completed by all players.
The Catastrophic Mission is the fifth of these Limited Time Missions, and is now available for players to complete. This Mission contains a total of 7 objectives yielding 7 rewards, each of which unlocks daily at 9:00am ET (13:00 UTC). This Limited Time Mission is scheduled to expire on Thursday, September 5th @ 9:00am ET (13:00 UTC), so be sure to complete it before time runs out! This post will keep you updated when a new objective & reward become available.
Objective #7 unlocked on
September 4th, 2019.
- UNLOCKED (8.29.19): Deal damage with Pickaxes to opponents (100)
- UNLOCKED (8.30.19): Eliminations from at least 50 meters away (3)
- UNLOCKED (8.31.19): Use trap slot items in different matches (3)
- UNLOCKED (9.1.19): Place Top 5 in Duos or Squads Matches (1)
- UNLOCKED (9.2.19): Deal damage to opponents from above (500)
- UNLOCKED (9.3.19): Visit Lonely Lodge and Lazy Lagoon in the same match
- UNLOCKED (9.4.19): Search Chests at Shifty Shafts or Haunted Hills (7)
- Complete any 1 objective: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 2 objectives: 500 XP
- Complete any 3 objectives: Catastrophic Loading Screen (Uncommon)
- Complete any 4 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 5 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 6 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete all 7 objectives: 2,000 XP
*Battle Star rewards are converted into XP for players who have already completed the Season X Battle Pass. Rewards granting 5 Battle Stars are converted into 500 XP while rewards granting 10 Battle Stars are converted into 1,000 XP.