Fortnite Season X: Shootout at Sundown Mission (Limited Time)
Limited Time Missions are a new feature in Season X that have replaced Daily Challenges, and they can be completed by all players.
The Shootout at Sundown Mission is the second of these Limited Time Missions, and is now available for players to complete. This Mission contains a total of 7 objectives yielding 7 rewards, each of which unlocks daily at 9:00am ET (13:00 UTC). This Limited Time Mission is scheduled to expire on Thursday, August 15th @ 9:00am ET (13:00 UTC), so be sure to complete it before time runs out! This post will keep you updated when a new objective & reward become available.
Objective #7 unlocked on
August 14th, 2019.
- UNLOCKED (8.8.19): Place Top 10 in Solo or Duo Matches (2)
- UNLOCKED (8.9.19): Pistol Eliminations (2)
- UNLOCKED (8.10.19): Search Ammo Boxes at Tilted or Junk Junction (7)
- UNLOCKED (8.11.19): Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (200)
- UNLOCKED (8.12.19): Pick up an item of each rarity
- UNLOCKED (8.13.19): Land at Tilted or Fatal Fields in different matches (3)
- UNLOCKED (8.14.19): Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (500)
- Complete any 1 objective: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 2 objectives: 500 XP
- Complete any 3 objectives: Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen (Uncommon)
- Complete any 4 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 5 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 6 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete all 7 objectives: 2,000 XP
*Battle Star rewards are converted into XP for players who have already completed the Season X Battle Pass. Rewards granting 5 Battle Stars are converted into 500 XP while rewards granting 10 Battle Stars are converted into 1,000 XP.
Players who have unlocked the Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen by completing three objectives from this Limited Time Mission may collect the hidden Battle Star at the location referenced in the Loading Screen.