Fortnite Season X: The Return Mission (Limited Time)
Limited Time Missions are a new feature in Season X that have replaced Daily Challenges, and they can be completed by all players.
The Return Mission is the sixth of these Limited Time Missions, and is now available for players to complete. This Mission contains a total of 7 objectives yielding 7 rewards, each of which unlocks daily at 9:00am ET (13:00 UTC). This Limited Time Mission is scheduled to expire on Thursday, September 12th @ 9:00am ET (13:00 UTC), so be sure to complete it before time runs out! This post will keep you updated when a new objective & reward become available.
Objective #7 unlocked on
September 11th, 2019.
- UNLOCKED (9.5.19): Sniper Rifle Eliminations (1)
- UNLOCKED (9.6.19): Outlast opponents in Solo or Duos mode (150)
- UNLOCKED (9.7.19): Deal damage with Scoped weapons to opponents (500)
- UNLOCKED (9.8.19): Search Ammo Boxes at Fatal Fields or Lonely Lodge (7)
- UNLOCKED (9.9.19): Use different throwable items in a single match (2)
- UNLOCKED (9.10.19): Land on top of a Floating Island and a Meteor
- UNLOCKED (9.11.19): Visit Loot Lake and Sunny Steps in the same match
- Complete any 1 objective: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 2 objectives: 500 XP
- Complete any 3 objectives: The Return Loading Screen (Uncommon)
- Complete any 4 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 5 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 6 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete all 7 objectives: 2,000 XP
*Battle Star rewards are converted into XP for players who have already completed the Season X Battle Pass. Rewards granting 5 Battle Stars are converted into 500 XP while rewards granting 10 Battle Stars are converted into 1,000 XP.