Shadow Stones have been re-enabled
Released with Season 6 last week, Shadow Stones have been 'temporarily disabled' for more time than they have been in the game. For those who don't know what they are, here's a quick rundown from the v6.0 patch notes:
- Shadow Stones
- Consumable typically found around corrupted areas of the map.
- Using a Shadow Stone will apply ‘Shadow Form’ for a brief period.
- While in Shadow Form:
- Unable to use weapons.
- Become invisible to enemies when stationary.
- You become more visible and leave behind a Shadow Trail when moving.
- Gain increased movement speed, jump height and fall damage immunity.
- Gain a new ability, Phase, can be activated by pressing the Primary Fire button.
- Phase: Propels you in the direction you are facing, and allows you to pass through objects.
- The effect lasts 45 seconds but can be exited early by holding down Alt Fire button (aim down sights).
As of today, October 3, Shadow Stones have finally been enabled once again and can be found around the map in corrupted areas (near the runes).
We'll update this post if any further changes are made to the item.