Weapons Updated in new Balance Hotfix
Following the launch of Chapter 4 last week, Epic Games has deployed a Fortnite hotfix to adjust the Shockwave Hammer, Maven Auto Shotgun, Thunder Pump Shotgun, Tactical Pistol and Ex-Caliber Rifle.
The changes made in yesterday's balance hotfix are as follows:
- Capture Point time reduced.
- Tactical Pistol accuracy and recoil improved.
- Maven Auto Shotgun now matches the Tactical Shotgun in fire rate and accuracy.
- Thunder Pump Shotgun now matches the Pump Shotgun in equip time.
- Ex-Caliber Rifle hipfire accuracy, player damage and structure damage greatly reduced.
- Shockwave Hammer recharge time increased.
- Light Ammo now drops in stacks of 20, up from 18.
The following changes will go live in Fortnite's v23.10 update:
- Materials harvested from various rocks across the Island have been significantly increased.
- Issue causing Shockwave Hammers to deal damage to players through structures and builds fixed.
In other news, Fortnite has recieved a major graphics update in Chapter 4. Click here to read more.