Week 9 of Chapter 4 Season 2 has officially begun and a new set of Quests are now available to complete.
Week 9 Quests
- Use a Grind Rail at Slappy Shores and Shattered Slabs (2)
- Travel distance in wind tunnels (250)
- Damage enemy players while undere the effects of slap (500)
- Fall 5 stories or more without taking damage (1)
- Open a two-lock chest (1)
Unlike the Weekly Quests of previous seasons, players will be rewarded with just 12,000 XP for each completed challenge, and 24,000 for opening a two-lock chest. Adding to this, there are no Bonus Goals this season, meaning players can only earn 72,000 XP each week through the seasonal Quests.
The Week 9 Quests will remain available until the end of Season 2.
In other news, leaks suggest Fortnite will celebrate Goku Day with new Item Shop cosmetics this week. Click here to read more.