Week 3 of Chapter 4 Season 3 has officially begun and a new set of Quests are now available to complete.
Week 3 Quests
- Stage 1 - Thank the bus driver, then search a chest (3)
Stage 2 - Travel distance while sliding covered in mud (100)
- Stage 1 - Damage opponents with assault rifles (1,000)
Stage 2 - Talk to Characters (5)
- Stage 1 - Get headshots against opponents (10)
Stage 2 - Reveal enemy players or Characters (10)
Season 3 has introduced a new XP system for Weekly Quests, which works as follows:
- Quest 1 (2 stages) - 20,000 XP each
- Quest 2 (2 stages) - 30,000 XP each
- Quest 3 (2 stages) - 40,000 XP each
- Quest 4 - 1 Level-Up Token
Completing all of the Week 3 Quests will reward you with 180,000 XP and one Level-Up Token. The Quests will remain available until the end of Chapter 4, Season 3.
In other news, a new Fortnite x Marvel comic titled 'Order Restored' is coming soon. Click here to read more.