Fortnite Creative Mode: State of Development 30.01.2019
1 min read
Fortnite have released a state of development for Creative Mode - the first of its kind for this mode.
We read the blog post and have summed up the main points:
- "One of our goals is to build more devices and options that will empower you to create games on your island. Recent examples are Elimination Zones, Sentry, and Last One Standing settings, which were released in the 7.20 update."
- "Moving forward, we will balance quality of life improvements to existing features with new feature development. One quality of life feature coming soon is more options to configure how voice chat works on your island, including the ability to have everyone in the same channel, regardless of your team."
- "We’ll continue to work closely with community creators and add to the group that can publish their creations. Together we will evolve how this works to ensure more of you can share of your amazing islands."
- "We will create additional opportunities for feedback & discussion in one-on-one conversations and in large group format. Reddit AMAs and Discord Q&A events are both coming soon!"
- "Be on the lookout for more opportunities to feature your creations in Battle Royale and Creative."
- "We mentioned earlier in the blog we want to bring you new content as fast as possible, but we’re still focused on any bugs and stability issues that occur as a result of that pace. We have an entire team dedicated to improving existing features and optimizing performance where we can. In particular we’re focused on improving game flow and loading times."
- "Items will be removed from Creative if they are vaulted in Battle Royale for ongoing tuning or if they are seasonal in nature. We’re working closely with the Battle Royale team to keep as many items available as possible, (like the Grappler)!"
You can view the full blog post however, here on Epic Games' website.