Fortnite gifting system information leaked, won't be available on iOS
We have been sent anonymous information pertaining to the upcoming gifting system. You can read the information below.
Unfortunately, the information does not include a possible release date, but if Epic are preparing information and announcements it's gotta be coming soon - possibly with Season 7's launch.
The leaker said that "gifting is nearly done" and expecting it around Season 7 "sounds about right".
Take this with a grain of salt as nothing is confirmed, but we have no reason to believe it's not true considering previous leaks with Gifting.
We'll update you if we receive any more information.
Gifting in Fortnite Battle Royale allows you to purchase in-game content with V-bucks and send them to your friends!
Before you can send a gift:
- You must first enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). If you need help turning on 2FA, see our FAQ: http://epic.gm/h63ky
- You also must reach level 2 or higher.
There are some things you can’t gift:
- Battle Passes
- Real money offers
- Items that are not currently in the item shop
- Items that are already in your locker
- Some store items, including Battle Pass Tier Bundles
You can gift using these platforms only:
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
All gifts are non-refundable.
- Please be sure you give the gift to the right friend! “I tried to send a gift, but I’m getting an error.” There are a few reasons sending a gift may result in an error:
- If you exceeded the total amount of gifts you can send within 24 hours, sending a gift will fail. You’ll need to wait 24 hours before you can send more gifts.
- If you’re trying to gift an item to a player who already has that item, gifting will fail.
- If you’ve been friends with a player for less than two weeks, gifting will fail. Both the sender and the receiver(s) of gifts must be EPIC friends for at least two weeks prior to sending/receiving gifts.