Fortnite Patch v24.20: What to Expect
Downtime for the second major update of Season 2 has been announced for April 11, 2023. Here's an early look at the patch notes for v24.20.
Attack on Titan Arrives
Fortnite's v24.20 update will introduce the 'ODM Gear' Mythic item, which was first seen in the Season 2 gameplay trailer. The Item Shop will also be updated to feature characters Mikasa and Levi from the series.
Eren Jaeger Unlocked
Owners of the Season 2 Battle Pass will be able to unlock the Eren Jaeger cosmetics by completing new Attack on Titan Quests.
New Reality Augments
More new Reality Augments are also expected to be introduced with the v24.20 patch. Unlike previous updates, the Augments arriving tomorrow have not been leaked ahead of their official release.
It's possible we could see either the Submachine Gun or Armored Wall unvaulted in the next update, as suggested by recent leaks.
The following bugs are confirmed to be fixed in tomorrow's patch, according to the official Fortnite Trello page.
- Stray's mask appears crooked
- The 'Vital' audio track displays the incorrect season in the description
- Some Back Blings appear to float and appear detached from the Highwire Outfit
- Trunks and branches of some trees move erratically
- Players can sometimes see hidden devices
- Some players using Android devices are unable to load into Creative maps
As always, we'll be sharing the official patch notes once they go live after the update.