Fortnite Patch v7.40: Here's What to Expect, and What is Confirmed
Epic Games have announced many upcoming changes to Fortnite in the upcoming patch v7.40, which is expected to drop on Tuesday, February 12th, 2019.
Here's what to expect, and what is confirmed to be added in the patch:
7.40 Balance Adjustments
- Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Rocket Launchers will no longer be findable through chests
- Zipline interact prompt added, and using a Zipline will grant fall damage immunity
- Hand Cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
- Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket Launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch while in Edit Mode
We'll update this article as more information is announced.
(Featured Image by LawyFN)