With the return of My Hero Academia to both the Item Shop and in-game Island, Fortnite has introduced new Deku and Todoroki Quests to give players XP and Levels.
- Damage opponents using Deku's Smash (500)
- Collect Deku's Smash from an eliminated opponent (1)
- Assist ins earching All Might's Supply Drops (3)
- Travel distance in the air (10,000)
- Hit headshots or eliminate opponents (25)
- Deal damage to structures with fire (5,000)
- Collect Todoroki's Ice Wall in different matches (3)
All My Hero Academia Quests will remain available until the v26.20 update is released on September 26th.
In other news, 21 new cosmetics have been leaked following the recent v26.10 update. Click here to read more.