Heavy Sniper Rifle, Grenades Nerfed in Hotfix
Following the v24.40 patch last week, Fortnite has deployed a hotfix to adjust the Heavy Sniper Rifle and Grenades.
- Heavy Sniper Rifle structure damage significantly decreased.
- Grenade structure damage significantly decreased.
- Grenade player damage decreased.
These changes have left the Heavy Sniper unable to destroy anything stronger than wood walls in one hit, and Grenades unable to eliminate a player with over 40 health. Data miner HYPEX shared a comparison between the previous and updated damage values:
Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Structure damage (Legendary): 660 -> 165
- Structure damage (Epic): 630 -> 158
- Structure damage (Rare): 600 -> 150
- Player damage: 100 -> 40
- Structure damage: 375 -> 75
These are most likely the final weapon changes we'll see before the launch of Season 3 on June 10th. We'll keep you updated.
Source: Fortnite Status
In other news, the first official Season 3 image has been leaked by Nintendo. Click here to read more.