Fortnite Season X: Storm Racers Mission
Weekly Missions are a new feature in Season X that replaces Weekly Challenges, and they can only be completed by Battle Pass owners.
Players can "...unlock rewards by completing a series of thematic objectives that will send [players] on adventures across the island." Each week, a new Weekly Mission will open up and will possess a Standard and a Prestige version of the objectives in that week's Mission - the Standard Missions will house basic objectives while the Prestige Missions will add some complexity to the basic objectives found in the Standard Missions. Prestige Missions can only be completed after players finish the Standard Missions.
Here are the objectives to be completed for the Storm Racers Mission.
- Gain health in the Storm (100)
- Complete a lap of a race track
- Survive Storm phases (10)
- Visit the center of a storm circle
- Land on Polar Peak, a Volcano and a hill top with a circle of trees
- Complete a time trial East of Pleasant Park or South West of Salty Springs
- Dance at different telescopes (3)
- Complete any 1 objective: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 2 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 3 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 4 objectives: 5,000 XP
- Complete any 5 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete any 6 objectives: 10 Battle Stars*
- Complete all 7 objectives: Gameplan Back Bling (Epic)
*Battle Star rewards are converted into XP for players who have already completed the Season X Battle Pass. Rewards granting 5 Battle Stars are converted into 500 XP while rewards granting 10 Battle Stars are converted into 1,000 XP.
- Damage an opponent in the Storm
- Damage gliding opponents (100)
- Deal damage to opponents after the first circle closes (500)
- Visit the center of storm circles in a single match (3)
- Deal any amount of fall damage to an opponent
- Complete a time trial North of Lucky Landing or East of Snobby Shores
- Dance at different telescopes in a single match (2)
- Complete any 1 objective: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 2 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 3 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 4 objectives: Pixel Blast Spray (Uncommon)
- Complete any 5 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 6 objectives: 1,000 XP
- Complete all 7 objectives: Cerulean Color for Eternal Voyager Outfit, Cosmic Cleavers Harvesting Tool, Pixel Pilot Glider and Gameplan Back Bling
If you're struggling with this Weekly Mission, squatingdog has created a cheat sheet to assist you in your endeavors.