Fortnite Patch v25.30: What to Expect
Downtime for the final major update of Season 3 has been announced for August 8, 2023. Here's an early look at the Patch Notes for v25.30.
Fortnite x Jujutsu Kaisen
Fortnite's Jujutsu Kaisen collaboration will be introduced with the v25.30 update. It's expected to include new Mythic abilities, Item Shop cosmetics, and Quests.
Bender's Shiny Metal Raygun
Bender's Shiny Metal Raygun will be vaulted in v25.30. The weapon isn't expected to return in the future.
New Reality Augments
Like most Chapter 4 updates, v25.30 is also expected to introduce a new collection of Reality Augments to the game.
The following bugs are confirmed to be fixed in tomorrow's patch, according to the official Fortnite Trello page.
- Bluescreen with Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S
- Character may be invisible in the Lobby
- Player footsteps can not be heard in UEFN/Creative Games
- Blue Screen When Logging In
- Meow Skulls is missing her tail
- Princess Lexa's skirt remains floating and sticks out
Battle Royale Issues
- Players experience reduced render distance since v25.20 release
- "Capture the Rift Loot Island POI" scoring may sometimes not be recorded in Fortnite tournaments
- Players may be visually presented with their Battle Royale Rank even after switching to Ranked Zero Build.
As always, we'll be sharing the official Patch Notes for v25.30 once they go live.
In other news, Lizzo's Icon Series Emote has been blacklisted from the Fortnite Item Shop. Click here to read more.