Fortnite has released the final part of this year's Summer Escape Quests, giving players the chance to earn free rewards and additional Battle Pass XP.
Make An Entrance Quests
The following Quests are now live in-game:
- Stage 1 - Use a Launchpad at Sunswoon Lagoon (1)
Stage 2 - Travel distance while gliding (100)
- Damage opponents while sliding or crouching (200)
- Destroy objects while driving a vehicle (40)
- Mantle within 30 seconds of busting through a door (1)
The following Quests will go live in-game progressively over the next few days:
- Damage opponents from above (200)
- Swim distance within 5s after bouncing on an umbrella or tyres (1)
- Slide distance at Sunswoon Lagoon (50)
- Damage opponents with explosive weapons (150)
- Fly 100 metres in the air in a vehicle (100)
- Destroy structures (30)
Players must complete the 'Travel distance while gliding' Quest to unlock the Blossom Drop Contrail, and complete the 'Mantle within 30 seconds of busting through a door' Quest to get the Starry Sea Wrap. The Make An Entrance Quests will remain available until Fortnite's Summer Escape event ends on July 18th.
In other news, Fortnite has vaulted the Exotic Chug Cannon. Click here to read more.