The v23.40 update in Save the World brings the fourth and fifth weeks of Wargames! We’ve also updated the Collection Book to make it a bit easier to acquire Heroes and weapons.
Wargames Week 4: Hexed
Week 4 of Wargames begins Thursday, February 16, 2023. In this edition of Wargames, Commanders have been hit with a vicious curse that drains their Health. Cure this curse or prepare for the worst!
Wargames Week 5: Invasion
Wargames’ Week 5 begins Thursday, February 23, 2023. This is not a drill — Week 5 is an alien attack! UFOs will be unleashing laser blasts onto your base, so watch out.
Collection Book Updates
The following changes have been made to the Collection Book:
- All Llama cardpack items other than Mythic Heroes can now be acquired with Flux. (Mythic Heroes from Event Llamas still require a Hero Voucher)
- Items available in the Shop for Gold can be researched for Vouchers if they’re only available at Legendary/Mythic rarities, and with Flux otherwise.
- Items acquired from Quests can be researched for Vouchers if they’re only available at Legendary/Mythic rarities, and with Flux otherwise.
- Founder/Starter Pack items, Birthday Heroes, and Mythic Weapons should be the only items unavailable for research/recruitment.
Sources descriptions for each item have also been updated to fix organisation and naming.
Event and Weekly Store
Anti-Cuddle Sarah: February 14 at 7PM ET
- Standard Perk: Rapid Charge [Melee weapon eliminations grant 7.5 Energy]
- Commander Perk: Rapid Charge+ [Melee weapon eliminations grant 22.5 Energy]
Dashing Hawk: February 21 at 7PM ET
- Standard Perk: Absolutely Stunning [Lefty and Righty shots have a 37.5% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds.]
- Commander Perk: Absolutely Stunning+ [Lefty and Righty shots have a 37.5% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds. Additionally, Lefty and Righty damage is increased by 100% against stunned targets.]
Love Song: February 21 at 7PM ET
This bow will leave the Husks lovestruck! When the Love Song is drawn past max charge, it will fire an arrow that leaves enemies stunned for 10 seconds. Lovestruck does not stun bosses or enemies that have already been hit with it.
A number of bug fixes were included in the v23.40 game update, including:
- Fixed a bug that caused the Third Rail to sometimes fire blank shots
- Fixed the following issues in the Autumn Foothills Biome
- Floating Storm Chest
- Additional terrain fixes
- Made improvements to reduce hitching in Save the World on the PS4, consoles