Weapons and Augments Updated in new Balance Hotfix
Following the launch of Chapter 4 Season 2 last week, Epic Games has deployed a hotfix to adjust the Combat Shotgun, Dragon's Breath Sniper, Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle and a number of Reality Augments.
The following changes have been made in today's balance hotfix:
- Combat Shotgun's damage per pellet increased
- Dragon's Breath Sniper's rate of fire increased
- Fixed an issue where the Havoc Suppressed AR had perfect accuracy while sliding
- 'Medium Ammo Amp' increased mag size is now 20%, down from 33%
- Reduced the rate ammo is granted from 'Munitions Slide'
- Fixed a bug where 'Chug Gunner' Chug Cannons could have a faster recharge
We'll keep you updated if any additional changes are made.
Source: Fortnite Status
In other news, Epic Games has officially announced a release date for the Unreal Editor for Fortnite. Click here to read more.