Week 1 of Chapter 4 Season 2 has officially begun and a new set of Quests are now available to complete.
Week 1 Quests
- Visit Breakwater Bay, Anvil Square and Shattered Slabs (3)
- Destroy objects while drifting or boosting in a Nitro Driter (25)
- Land at MEGA City and then reach top 25 players (2)
- Damage opponents with 3 different weapon types in a single match (3)
- Get air time on a Rogue Bike (15)
Unlike the Weekly Quests of previous seasons, players will be rewarded with just 12,000 XP for each completed challenge, and 24,000 for 'Get air time on a Rogue Bike'. Adding to this, there are no Bonus Goals this season, meaning players can only earn 72,000 XP each week - 24,000 less than in Season 1.
The Week 1 Quests will remain available until the end of Season 2.
In other news, six new Reality Augments have been leaked. Click here to read more.
Follow us on Twitter (@FortniteBR) and Instagram (@FortniteBR) to keep up with the latest Fortnite news, leaks and more.