Fortnite has announced the latest Creative Mayhem event titled 'Love is in the Air', which allows players to earn a new love-themed Pickaxe and Emoticon.
Players who wish to unlock the two cosmetic rewards are simply required to sign up for the event and then play 30 minutes of the Creative Mayhem Regional Qualifier Map.
The new event also gives players the chance to play with their favourite creators through the 'main event'.
Submit your best map time on the Creative Mayhem website from February 7 at 9 am ET to February 14 at 9 am ET to enter. Top qualifying performers will be invited to take part in Creative Mayhem alongside the Creators they selected.
SUBMITTING YOUR TIME
- Sign up on the website with your Epic Games account.
- Play through the Creative Mayhem map. Players can enter the maps through Discover or by entering the Island Code.
- Record your run-through on the Creative map
- Choose your favourite Creator.
- Upload your video on YouTube.
- Share the link to your video and your best time on the website.
Between February 15 - 22, submitted videos will be reviewed to determine the qualifying participants. Read the Official Competition Rules on the Creative Mayhem website.
TypicalGamer, Loserfruit, Grefg and many more creators are involved in the main event; the full list can be viewed here.
For additional details, check out Epic's official blog post here.
In other news, an upcoming Tank vehicle has been leaked. Click here to read more.