After weeks of waiting, the Cube Queen Outfit and matching Set can now be unlocked through new Quests added in today's update.
The Cube Queen Quests & Rewards
The Cube Queen's Quest Punchcard - Page 1
- Survive five Storm circles while carrying a Sideways weapon.
Unlocks The Cube Queen Outfit.
- Eliminate a player by using the Sideways Minigun.
Unlocks the Last Cube Standing Emoticon.
- Shakedown two opponents.
Unlocks The Queen’s Court Loading Screen.
- Use a Shadow Stone or Flopper to phase for three seconds near a player.
Unlocks the Cubic Vortex Back Bling.
After completing Page 1 of the Cube Queen's Quests Punchcard, players will be rewarded with the additional 'Obliterator' variant of the Outfit and Back Bling. Access to Page 2 of the Punchcard will also be granted.
The Cube Queen's Quest Punchcard - Page 2
- Deal 150 damage to players by using the Sideways Scythe.
Unlocks the Reality Render Pickaxe (+Obliterator variant).
- Complete a Bounty from a Bounty Board.
Unlocks the Regal Visage Spray.
- Get two headshots with the Sideways Rifle.
Unlocks the Queen’s Anthem Lobby Track.
- Glide in the smoke stacks at Steamy Stacks.
Unlocks the Queen's Procession Glider (+Obliterator variant).
After completing Page 2 of the Cube Queen's Quests Punchcard, players will be rewarded with the additional 'Islandbane' variant of the The Cube Queen Outfit, Cubic Vortex Back Bling, Reality Render Pickaxe, and Queen’s Procession Glider.
The Cube Queen’s Quests will be available until Chapter 2 Season 8 ends.
Keep up to date with the latest Fortnite news and follow us on Twitter by clicking here.