Fortnite's second major update of Chapter 3 has arrived with some big changes and additions to the game.
The Return of Tilted Towers
The snow that was hiding Tilted Towers in ice has now melted, revealing the POI on the Chapter 3 Island exactly 990 days since it was last seen in-game.
"Go out on the town with this classic POI from Fortnite’s past: build to the top of its iconic clock tower, bust into apartments, stop by restaurants, battle it out in the underground parking garage, storm No Sweat Insurance’s office, and more on your urban excursion."
The Klombos Come Forth
Tilted Towers isn't the only thing the melting snow has revealed. With the release of v19.10, the new 'Klombo' creatures can now be found roaming the Island. According to Fortnite, the Klombos are completely peaceful and won't attack players unless provoked. Players can climb on top of the dinosaur-like creatures and use their blowhole to be launched through the air for mobility.
The new 'Klomberries' fruit can be found in small bushes around the Island and have the ability to heal players or feed the Klombos. The Klombo creatures will give any player a random item in return for some some berries.
The Grenade Launcher Unvaulted and Adjusted
Fortnite has unvaulted the Grenade Launcher in v19.10, however, it comes with new adjustments for Chapter 3. Projectiles now explode after their first bounce and first more directly at targets.
- Klombos and Grenade Launchers are not included in competitive playlists. Klomberries are included, however.
- Shield Kegs have been added to competitive playlists.
- Armored Walls have been added to competitive playlists, at a reduced pick-up limit.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue involving Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters getting interrupted after players swung onto web bouncers.
- Fixed an issue involving players encountering a “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join a match as a spectator. With this issue fixed, the option to join a match as a spectator has been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable healing from resting in a Tent. Healing from resting in a Tent is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving campfires sometimes not healing players.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable DLSS for DirectX 11. DLSS for DirectX 11 is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Daily Quests not being visible in the Quests tab after players returned from a non-core mode.
In other news, Fortnite is returning to iOS soon. Click here to read more.