Week 8 of Chapter 4 Season 2 has officially begun and a new set of Quests are now available to complete.
Week 8 Quests
- Visit Frostbite Falls and Restful Retreat (2)
- Sprint on Grind Rails (200)
- Eliminate opponents by using the unvaulted Submachine Gun (3)
- Take damage from an enemy player and survive for 30 seconds (1)
- Mark enemy players or characters (5)
Unlike the Weekly Quests of previous seasons, players will be rewarded with just 12,000 XP for each completed challenge, and 24,000 for marking enemy players or characters. Adding to this, there are no Bonus Goals this season, meaning players can only earn 72,000 XP each week through the seasonal Quests.
The Week 8 Quests will remain available until the end of Season 2.
In other news, Fortnite's latest Star Wars collaboration has introduced new Force abilities to Battle Royale. Click here to read more.