The Fortnite Battle Royale v21.30 update is here, which means this year’s summer celebration is almost here!
Prime Shotgun: Primed and Ready
With the new Prime Shotgun, deal the most damage with the first shot of the clip. Though not as powerful as the first, the remaining three shots offer a consistent damage rate across all three shots. Of course, you can keep track of how many shots remain with the on-screen ammo counter, but you can also keep track with the shotgun’s light display.
Want to deliver only heavy hitters? You can reload after the first shot, but if you need to deliver a fast follow-up, the other three shots have your back. The Prime Shotgun can be found from the ground, Chests, Supply Drops, Reality Saplings, fishing, and sharks.
Upcoming Summer Celebration
Don’t see summer festivities in-game? No need to sweat — this year’s summer celebration begins in just a matter of days! Keep an eye out for celebration details this week.
Super Level in more Style
This Season's Super Level Styles have gotten an update! You can now select the Platinum Rift, Lapis Slurp, and Auric Blaze Styles alongside all other combinations of Malik, Evie, Adira, Sabina, and Stormfarer.
- The Prime Shotgun is not included in competitive playlists.
- Arena Zero Build now has Overshield Siphon. Eliminating a player will grant a full 50-Health Overshield immediately.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue involving Rift-To-Gos generating no Rift but still being consumed, caused by swapping items too soon while activating the Rift-To-Go.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon crosshairs to scale with HUD size.
- Fixed an issue in Team Rumble that prevented players from using Tents.
- Fixed an issue on Nintendo Switch that caused players to freeze after sliding or mantling.
- Fixed an issue in competitive playlists that caused Storm Sickness to reset when rebooting a teammate.
Fixed in a hotfix on July 12, 2022:
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ audio settings to reset to 0.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ settings to not save correctly.
In other news, Mel from 'Arcane: League of Legends' is coming to Fortnite soon. Click here to read more!